Tuesday, February 14, 2017

How To Protect My Idea

My first thing I'd want to do to secure my idea would be to patent my "tracking of alcoholic beverages." I've looked online and this idea isn't patented yet so that's good to hear. I think that this patent will allow me to use this technology with nearly all alcohol beverage companies in the future. The market for alcohol in the world is massive and I think this patent can change the way I approach expanding to the bigger companies in the alcohol market. My initial plan was to go for smaller beer manufacturing companies at the start.

Other than a Patent, I feel that having tight trade secrets would be very important for this business to succeed. I feel this business is tied very closely in with the government and the standards with DUI's and drunk driving. I feel that alcoholic beverage companies would absolutely support what I'm trying to accomplish and would love to be apart of the change I'm trying to create. The main big secret would be not telling the public domain about these chips built into alcoholic beverages. I think that this secret is very important because once one person outside of the government and law enforcement hears about, the whole world will find out and it will make people find sneaky ways to hide from this.

A big thing is I don't want a trade secret to kill this business if leaked because theres always that chance. In this case, I don't think this will kill my company if leaked. In fact, I think it will make people more cautious the next time they decide to drink and drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment